Help Center Live Community
April 16, 2014, 08:35:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Notice: Undefined index: demomode in /home/content/a/m/a/xxxxxxx/html/hcl/class  (Read 6942 times)
adolfo
Not too much to say...

« on: August 31, 2008, 01:47:38 PM »

:D Just installed HCL in my hosting at godaddy.  First installation something went wrong.  My fall.  Second installation this morning and it is working great.  Just got this erro message.  How critical is it?

Notice: Undefined index: demomode in /home/content/a/m/a/xxxxxxxxx/html/hcl/class/operator. php on line 257.

I am using Zen Cart and it looks great in the sidebox.  www. ganamarcando. com.

Thanks to all.

BinaryBrother
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 11:56:36 PM »

batobin:
More of a suggestion than a bug fix.   I noticed that by default you comment out the following line in config.  php:

$conf['demomode']=true;

I would suggest that you don't comment the line, but rather leave it intact like this:

$conf['demomode']=false;

I suggest this because a default installation spits out error messages when the entire setting is commented out.   I logged in for the first time and immediately changed the root admin password, only to see this error:

Notice: Undefined index: demomode in /home/brian/public_html/livechat/class/operator.  php on line 257

It appears operator.  php is looking for that setting and errors when it's commented out. 

Just a small suggestion.   Thanks for all your work. 

BT

I found this on the boards.  Change this file 'Config. php', this line.  .  . 
//$conf['demomode']=true;

TO

$conf['demomode']=false;

I was having the same problem.   :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: