Help Center Live Community
April 16, 2014, 02:05:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Offline Images  (Read 23718 times)
5Formsdotnet
Not too much to say...

« on: September 15, 2007, 02:30:44 AM »

Here are some Online/Off line Images
I'm also going to include instructions to use the images since some may not know how to deploy them within HCL.

1.- First I have listed two images each, one for ONLINE and one for OFFLINE, you will need to RIGHT CLICK on each image and the select "Save Picture As" choose a location on your computer and save the picture.
2.- Now login to your Help Center Live Console
3.- Click on System Configuration
4.- Choose ICONS
5.- Be sure you select your department on the left then click browse
6.- Select your Images for both online and offline then click submit

Depending on your connection speed this may take up to 3 minutes. The page will refresh and you will see the new images.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 06:48:21 PM by victor » Logged

HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 06:25:16 AM »

Very nice! Smiley

how may I help you today?
OldKreepy
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 12:43:06 AM »

wow - nice job!
I was going to ask if you could do that and, yeah...,Guess you can!

isaBERLIN
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 02:16:00 PM »

Here you go.
One of my first versions Wink

victor
HCL Member

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 06:44:08 PM »

great

Capo
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 06:19:04 AM »

I've have seen 98% of these on another forum for another live help tool.  So maybe you should give credit to the maker.  Unless you happen to be the same person who posted them on the other forum.
seisei
Not too much to say...

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 09:36:16 AM »

nice one! Grin
BYTEmySITE
Not too much to say...

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 01:45:41 AM »

I've have seen 98% of these on another forum for another live help tool.  So maybe you should give credit to the maker.  Unless you happen to be the same person who posted them on the other forum.

Folks, We must go with CAPO on this one. 

One of our Directors is an Intellectual Property Lawyer, and I personally hold hundreds of personal copyrights, trademarks and tens of thousands of marketing licenses to copyrighted materials and products others have created, which I purchased so I can make lawful profits from their work.

So, please unless you can verify that this art is NOT COPYRIGHT PROTECTED, please do not use it, for your own safety.  It is excellent, but that's the point.  Some folks will do this kind of awesome work, and they donate to all of us.  Others', with every right to do so, expect to make a small profit on their work.  So, first and for most, know your rights, or do not use any graphic, software, text, etc.   PLEASE!!

Intellectual Property, is the final frontier.  It allows all of us to take only our brains to the table, and walk away with a retirement income.  But, if we do not respect the rights ourselves, then we do not have the right to profit from this financial frontier.  SIMPLE.

All of you here, have Websites, and you know you want to protect your works, your creations.  So is very simple to understand this.

On the other hand, if you take a GNU program like HCL and use it, make sure to give the author credit, he deserves it.  Better still, if you make, or save money using HCL or other GNU products.  Donate a $$ here and there, so these awesome programmers keep bring us all these killer tools.

Well, said my bit, thanks for reading and considering the matter.

AR

Too see one of our creations, soon to be released, visit our service site at:  www.BYTEmySITE.com  Please also  note, that we have credits throughout our services sites, because many people have made our lives easier, and we really appreciate this fact.  We also want others to see how the work done by these many GNU programmers, can be used to build excellent business systems.  So, we have no trouble showing who did what to get us where we are going.  Heck, when we make enough money, we may try to hire them all, so many great programmers, not enough appreciation.  We think different.  We sincerely thank them all.  You should to... cool?
Talvenloppu
Not too much to say...

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 08:05:45 AM »

nice one :)

Opposites are not contradictory but complimentary - Neils Bohr
BYTEmySITE
Not too much to say...

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »

Many thanks Talvenloppu,

Just trying to help..

South Park did an excellent COPYRIGHT skit once, I was hoping to ask them someday, if they could post to YouTUBE so everyone can link to it.  If you every have a chance to see it, you'll understand why I say that.  It would be great tagged to every copyright notice on the Web.

In the meantime, I have spoken to friends at the USPTO, about sponsoring Intellectual Property programs in schools, since the topic is not clearly understood, and should be..  Maybe, some day they will go for the idea..

USPTO = United States Patent Office

Thanks again

AR
aghahamidgol
Not too much to say...

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 02:11:36 PM »

tnx a lot . . .  ! useful topic  :-*
leftcoasttech
Not too much to say...

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »

so, with all this talk of intelectual property rights, has anyone confirmed who those belong to etc?

I would definately be interested in something like that, but I don't want to be stealing someones hard work.
jason-zy
Not too much to say...

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 06:10:42 AM »

ok,good
tornado1979
Not too much to say...

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 08:15:26 AM »

good gifs.   Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: