Help Center Live Community
April 19, 2014, 06:22:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Operator Not Logged In?  (Read 11313 times)
stephen620924
Not too much to say...

« on: March 11, 2011, 11:03:15 AM »

Hi all,
I am 100% new here! I just installed hcl - I followed all the steps for installation & logged into my admin area yet when a go to the operator i created it says operator (being me) is not logged in.
When I click on live chat and try to start operator chat ir get an "error"
also, on my site the icon says i'm offline no matter what i do - i even changed the code to image code (as per a previous thread) but still it say offline
please help - i cant find any definitive answers on previous threads on these matter
no2zai
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 03:08:18 PM »

same here
victor1985
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 07:54:18 PM »

+1
I'm truing to use this solution but nothing is going right! :(
helpd
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 08:06:05 AM »

Today, Ghostcrawler lead systems designer wow goldGreg Street posted more thoughts about overhauling tanking.  He delves into what active mitigation means for the WoW team, some potential models that the future of tanking can hold for many tanking classes, and a deep, introspective look into what it means to hitwow pobuttons as a tank.  Plus, he goes in-depth on how these major changes ahead will affect death knights first.

designer wow goldGreg Street posted morewow pobuttons as a tankt anking can hold for many tanking classes.
illume
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 12:09:36 AM »

I am facing the same issue.   I log on one computer as administrator.   The second computer is logged on as general user.   It shows that the chat is online but when connecting, nothing happens.   It just sits there without response.   If the second computer logged on as guest exits out and then re-enter, the chat shows to be offline.
mb01a
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 04:32:38 PM »

Probably another IE8 issue.   Nothing seems to work right unless you use IE8.   (Sad)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: