Help Center Live Community
July 23, 2014, 04:43:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Operators are not logged in  (Read 5093 times)
robertu06
Not too much to say...

« on: July 29, 2009, 08:44:53 PM »

When I go to the operator's section, it says, "Not Logged In".  Can someone help me how to login.

My page: www. bbchost. net/helpcenter

Can someone help me, please. . .

When ever we visit this page, it says "Unfortunately there are no operators available to assist you at the moment. " even though I am online.

I use firefox.
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 08:49:18 PM »

Have you read through the related topics on the forum yet? There was a post just today about that exact issue. Chances are good that you have not added that operator to the department yet, which causes issues. Or you have not applied the fix for FF 3.0.6+ (which also fixes issues in opera and safari)

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
leon85113
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 10:24:58 AM »

where is fix for firefox , i'm using firefox 3. 05 ,
thanks
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 11:00:18 AM »

The fix for firefox is on the forums. Look around a little bit and you should be able to find it. Or there is also a topic which has a few fixes listed in it, which you should be able to find too. Both of those will tell you how to fix the bugs. And it may fix issues with firefox 3.0.5 too, however you need to upgrade as 3.0.5 has vulnerabilities. Firefox 3.5.2 is the most recent version

Spenser

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
Parcye
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 01:43:43 PM »

leon85113, the fix is on the forum and will fix many issues that any version of FF has.  THere are more issues that are not yet fixed, but they are nothing to do with the browser version I think.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: