Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 05:33:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken Online and Offline icons after installation  (Read 2949 times)
thetao
Not too much to say...

« on: October 20, 2009, 07:10:43 PM »

Hi,

I just installed the current Help Center Live, and it seems to be working normally with a few exceptions.   When I first logged in as admin and was checking the settings, submitting the form on the Settings -> Icons page caused the default icons to disappear, and I have not been able to get them back.   Additionally, the images the generated code is supposed to display on our web site are also broken. . . likely the same problem.   While searching these forums, I found just two other cases of someone having this problem, but of course, they never explained the fix.   Does anybody have suggestions?  We're using a hosting company, so I don't have easy access to the PHP logs.

Again, HCL is working overall, so this wouldn't appear to be some massive, global problem.   If it helps, safe mode is off, PHP is version 5. 2. 8, and MySQL is version 5. 0. 81-community.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Todd
thetao
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 03:34:36 AM »

This post hxxp: www. helpcenterlive. com/smf/how_to_fix_offlineonline_for_all_departments-t1033. 0. html seems to address what I'm talking about, but I can't figure out which file(s) need edited.   Can anyone interpret his fix?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: