Help Center Live Community
April 19, 2014, 04:31:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please welcome our new global moderator  (Read 9024 times)
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« on: June 23, 2007, 07:19:10 AM »

I'm very please to announce that 123 Support I.T. has become a global moderator on these forums.  While he has the task of helping keep topics, well, on topic, he also has a great grasp of customer support and the HCL system.

As a global he now has the ability to move topics to where they should be and to keep our forums moving along smoothly.  This does not mean you should P.M. (Personal Message) him requesting support.  He has generously offered some of his time to help us all out.

Thanks 123, I'm looking forward to working with you!

how may I help you today?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 01:56:39 AM »

Glad to be a part of the program.  I've been using HCL for a while now and jumped at the opportunity to help it progress along in a positive manner. 

I would like to make one correction, I don't mind those PM's cause I may be able to field something allowing you , Mike, to work on the core that we love so much.  I don't mind being the on the front line, seems to fit into the routine I've already established for myself.

Here's to the future of HCL.
tommyjohn
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 03:47:54 AM »

Glad to see the community gaining new resources. This will only help the development of HCL Core and the community in general.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: