Help Center Live Community
April 19, 2014, 03:24:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hosted live support  (Read 7217 times)
owt200x
Not too much to say...

« on: November 09, 2008, 04:31:43 PM »

Hi, my name is Barry and I am building a homeless shelter here in Oklahoma.   All our funding is going to be donation based, as well as money I make from the NASA sleep study.   I was going to buy a copy of Alstrasofts Live Support hxxp: alstrasoft.  com/livesupport.  htm and charge $1 a month for hosted live support, the money going to the homeless shelter. 

But I think their live support script is lacking alot of features that HCL have.   Im going to try to integrate HCL into their hosted setup, but i'm not the best programmer :).   Is their anyway anyone could help me integrate them together?

Here is my website, moderators, feel free to remove this url if you dont want your viewers going to it. 
This post is not a scam, and neither is the homeless shelter.   hxxp: www.  owt200x.  us

Thank you,
Barry "OwT"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 04:33:25 PM by owt200x » Logged
owt200x
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 04:46:11 AM »

ok well i cant figure out how to integrate HCL and Altrasofts livesupport together, is there anyone who would be willing to help me do this for my homeless shelter?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: