Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: online on June 30, 2009, 05:38:38 PM

Title: Documentation? Please?
Post by: online on June 30, 2009, 05:38:38 PM
I just installed, from Fantastico.  And everthing seems to be working, except I have no clue how to work this?  I dont see any operation docs anywhere??  Am I missing something?
Perhaps you can answer these questions:
1 - how do you log in as an operator?  When I log in, it says the operator is not logged in?
2 - How does the WinApp work? Any config assistance would be helpful
3 - How do you know when some one is chatting?
4 - I cannot get it to connect? it just says connecting . . . . .

:P  :-[  :-\  >:(

Title: Re: Documentation? Please?
Post by: SpenserJ on June 30, 2009, 06:02:27 PM
There is no documentation... but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out either.

1.  Once you log in as an operator, there will be a button that allows you to open the operator window. After you do that you may have to click the online/offline button in the top right.  But before you do any of this, you have to log in as the administrator and configure departments and operators.

2.  WinApp is developed by a third party, and unless you have a serial key, you will not be able to use it for more than a few minutes. Additionally, since it is a third party application, we cannot provide support for it.

3.  When you are in the operator screen, you will be notified when a chat is initialized (AKA. Someone wants to talk to you)

4.  What browsers and operating systems are you using (for both client and operator)?

Spenser

Post by: connor1699 on July 09, 2009, 08:41:52 PM
Hello,
Same problem here. . .  Using Firefox on both and XP on host; 2k on Client.
Thanks in advance.

Post by: SpenserJ on July 10, 2009, 07:49:41 AM
Connor, as I have told the OP, you need to provide information before we can help you. If that is too complex then you may as well go pay for a more user-friendly version

Spenser