Help Center Live Community

General => Web Site Discussion => Topic started by: Ajay Parmar on July 07, 2009, 01:31:33 PM

Title: Need immediate Information
Post by: Ajay Parmar on July 07, 2009, 01:31:33 PM
Hi

There is one link in chat window : Focus Window :- on or off

what is the use for this link ?

Thanks

Title: Re: Need immediate Information
Post by: lucas.inacio on July 08, 2009, 08:07:42 PM
I'm not a developer, i use it many times in my website and it's so useful, the link is to allow the window that opens when you receive a new mensage, i mean, when you receive a new mensage, a window with the mensage apears automatically but when this link is off, it doesn't appear automatically.

ps.  sorry for english i'm 18 year old br new developer xD

Post by: SpenserJ on July 08, 2009, 11:44:17 PM
Thanks for covering that one Lucas! As he said, it basically controls whether any new chat requests will pop up in front of whatever you are currently doing. If Focus window is on, it will pop up on top, if it is off, it will just flash in the task bar

Spenser

Post by: helpd on October 08, 2011, 08:08:26 AM
dfgas

Title: Install hidden camera at home for better security
Post by: Amarillas on April 10, 2012, 04:29:35 AM
There is a lot of speculation around why home burglary and home invasions have increased in the last six months to almost epidemic proportions.  A lot of people blame it on the economy.  Desperate people who are having a hard time making ends meet resort to home burglary because it is one of the easiest of all crimes to commit and the chances of getting caught are minimal.  That's a sad commentary in it of itself and the subject of another discussion at another time-not here, not now.

(hxxp: www. desicomments. com/dc/15/35528/355281. jpg)

china electronics wholesale discount spy sunglasses camera keychain spy cameras