Help Center Live Community

General => Web Site Discussion => Topic started by: voxinteractif on July 20, 2009, 08:22:21 PM

Title: HCL for bilingue website
Post by: voxinteractif on July 20, 2009, 08:22:21 PM
Hi guys,
does anyone know how to setup HCL for a bilingual website?
Best Regards.

Title: Re: HCL for bilingue website
Post by: voxinteractif on July 21, 2009, 04:05:11 PM
ok, i found a solution:
1 - i created a new department for the french language
2 - i generated a new code for this department to include in the page i want the hcl module appears
3 - i created a french.    php file (translate the english.    php file in french)
4 - i installed it in the hcl/lang directory
5 - finally i edited the hcl/ config.    php file and replace the line 79 ($conf['lang'] = 'english'; ) by the following code:

if (isset($_GET['departmentid']) ) {  // the departmentid is generated when you create a new department  
       if ($_GET['departmentid'] == 2){   // id of my 2nd department
      $conf['lang'] = 'french';
      }else{
      $conf['lang'] = 'english';
      }
     }

else{         // for the admin side (if you omit it, you will have an error in your admin page)
   }

Post by: SpenserJ on July 21, 2009, 04:24:35 PM
That is awesome to hear! Good work man!

Spenser

Post by: xpresschiro on December 02, 2011, 12:29:58 PM
We know that HCL is a big and very responsible company.  So i think that his employee are also responsible .  I think that they also designed a good website .  we know that website is a collection of webpages . Thanks to read my comment. 

Post by: xpresschiro on December 05, 2011, 12:20:45 PM
Wonderful discussion ! We know very well that website is a collection of modules.  HCL is a software company.  The languages (java,. net etc) are used to develop the website.  Great post, great share.  Thanks for sharing the website.

Post by: xpresschiro on December 05, 2011, 12:21:44 PM
Quote from: SpenserJ link=topic=1029. msg4322#msg4322 date=1248189875
That is awesome to hear! Good work man!

Spenser

Wonderful discussion ! We know very well that website is a collection of modules.  HCL is a software company.  The languages (java,. net etc) are used to develop the website.  Great post, great share.  Thanks for sharing !

Post by: xpresschiro on December 16, 2011, 12:53:19 PM
Quote from: voxinteractif link=topic=1029. msg4311#msg4311 date=1248117741
Hi guys,
does anyone know how to setup HCL for a bilingual website?
Best Regards. 

Hi friends
             We know that HCL stands for the Hindustan corporation limited.  It is a very big commercial company .  I know that this years ,the HCL company completed the ten years .  I see the party of the HCL company .  I pray the good future of the HCL company .  Thanks 4 sharing .

Post by: xpresschiro on December 19, 2011, 12:04:28 PM
ok, i found a solution:
1 - i created a new department for the french language
2 - i generated a new code for this department to include in the page i want the hcl module appears
3 - i created a french.    php file (translate the english.    php file in french)
4 - i installed it in the hcl/lang directory
5 - finally i edited the hcl/ config.    php file and replace the line 79 ($conf['lang'] = 'english'; ) by the following code:

if (isset($_GET['departmentid']) ) {  // the departmentid is generated when you create a new department  
       if ($_GET['departmentid'] == 2){   // id of my 2nd department
      $conf['lang'] = 'french';
      }else{
      }
     }

else{         // for the admin side (if you omit it, you will have an error in your admin page)
   }

Hi friend,
            I know that HCL is a software company which is developed the windows application and web application . We know that website is an example of the web application . To develop a website ,we can use the many language like java,PHP etc. I know that website is a collection of the webpage .  Thanks for sharing .

Post by: xpresschiro on January 06, 2012, 06:06:09 AM
HCL blilngue website is very useful for developers.This site provide good source code of new application.Very good work,thanks for share this information.

Post by: xpresschiro on January 13, 2012, 10:24:37 AM
HCL bilingue website is very useful and profitable for developers and designers.This website provide new approach and ideas in developing.HCL is a multinational company that launch nice website.