Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: sackling on February 10, 2010, 05:38:50 PM

Title: Notice: Array to string conversion
Post by: sackling on February 10, 2010, 05:38:50 PM
I have setup HCL on several sites before however I am getting an error setting it up on this new site I am working on.  The error I am getting I see right away when i go to www. mysite. com/hcl/setup

for the first time setup.  I see the regular page that says step one and choose language and what not but on top of the page i see the error:

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home1/websitename/public_html/hcl/class/include. php on line 178

I have tried going through the setup and it goes until the end until the last step where it redirects to a bad page.  then it requires a few refreshes or something to get to the login page which works but has errors on top and i cannot launch the chat window or anything it's just all a mess and downhill from this first error.

Any idea on what is going on? All the folder permissions are changed to 777 and then the config is changed back.  I'm not sure where I could be going wrong?

Title: Re: Notice: Array to string conversion
Post by: hmullan on February 12, 2010, 11:08:12 PM
Is the correct version of PHP and MySQL installed on the server?