Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: d4n1l0d on July 27, 2007, 02:24:27 AM

Title: White Screen of Death
Post by: d4n1l0d on July 27, 2007, 02:24:27 AM
I getting an strange error (
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\arquivos de programas\easyphp1-8\www\hcl-2.1.3a\hcl\config.php:1) in c:\arquivos de programas\easyphp1-8\www\hcl-2.1.3a\hcl\index.php on line 33
)

I'm using easyphp as server just for translating hcl for portuguese-br ( Brazil ), but I can't see any page ( because of this error, chat doesn't works ). What it could be??

Edited by M-L-Z :  I changed the subject and made sticky for others to find easier...

Title: Re: Strange error
Post by: d4n1l0d on July 27, 2007, 03:08:23 AM
Doesn't HCL works in a php version <  5 ?

Post by: HCL Admin on July 27, 2007, 07:01:05 AM
HCL works with PHP version 4 or 5.  My guess is you got the initial upload of 2.1.3 or one of the betas that had an extra character before the <?php in the version.php or config.php files.  If you use ultraedit, you can remove the character and re-upload it. 

Post by: d4n1l0d on July 27, 2007, 12:03:21 PM
yeah, maybe, cause the same version works very well on Apache with PHP 5 ( easyphp 2.0 )
But I'll try removing this characters

Post by: d4n1l0d on July 27, 2007, 12:11:22 PM
wtf, now it works ( off course, after removing the @#$@ing characters )
Thanks
But I couldn't remove using ultraedit , I edited the file with Notepad and selected everything less the first <?php. I created another file, typed "<?php" and pasted the file content. After that, i saved with the same name, now it's working! xD

Title: Re: White Screen of Death
Post by: HCL Admin on July 27, 2007, 03:11:43 PM
Usually in ultraedit, you simply backspace over the < and hit it a few times.

Post by: d4n1l0d on July 27, 2007, 03:21:18 PM
ok, thanks!

Post by: xpresschiro on December 26, 2011, 12:04:16 PM
Hi friends,
            I have read all the statement of the forum. I want to write something about the forum . We know that software is a collection of the module. Every module has some specific information .Developing a software and installation have the some specific steps . You should only follow all the steps . Thanks for sharing the information .

Post by: xpresschiro on January 13, 2012, 01:30:08 PM
I read this forum and collect useful information.Software have various programming module and every module have unique functionality.A software developed by a team that follow some steps.Every steps in developing is important.