Help Center Live Community

General => General Discussion => Topic started by: joshfeingold on August 21, 2007, 09:25:47 PM

Title: Demo Site
Post by: joshfeingold on August 21, 2007, 09:25:47 PM
Is there a demo site available that I can check out?

THanks,
Josh

Title: Re: Demo Site
Post by: AMateos on August 21, 2007, 09:28:32 PM
If you have access to a cPanel server or has an account there, you can install it in 3 steps using Fantastico.

Regards,
Antonio Mateos

Post by: joshfeingold on August 21, 2007, 09:56:05 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have access to that. 

Post by: HCL Admin on August 21, 2007, 10:53:54 PM
Unfortunately there is not one available at the moment.  I really need to get one up and running, perhaps this week I'll get 2.1.5 (yup, that's right) up and running.  I also hope to get some screen shots of 3.0.0 sometime in September, provided things continue going smoothly with that version.

Post by: HCL Admin on August 27, 2007, 04:25:20 AM
Ok, I think we're just about ready for the demo part of the system, and the features list (http://helpcenterlive.com/dru//node/34) is now up (so to speak, it's not complete by any stretch of the imagination...)

BTW, the demo will be the new final test site for HCL.  Feel free to play with it, however people may chat with you about HCL.  I will say this, it has an additional transcript to it which will log ALL conversations and not give the admin or operator access to those conversations.  Please do not use it to bad mouth ANY live help service or software.  I will ban people who feel the need to act like jackals.

I'll be installing the demo in the morning when I have a little less caffeine in my system, and a little more sleep. :D