Title: Thanks, HCL is a great software!
Post by: jimmy on August 26, 2007, 01:34:45 PM
I have just had HCL 2.1.3 installed. It's just great! I have only met 3 problems with 2.1.3:
1) can't initiate chat;
2) can't push url if customer happens to block pop-ups
3) unexpected testings (people are courious, and test it from time to time).
Title: Re: Thanks, HCL is a great software!
Post by: HCL Admin on August 26, 2007, 04:13:45 PM
Welcome Jimmy, I'll try to help with the three items
1) Do a forum search for initiate, this is a well discussed issue, and there's no perfect fix. We're working on a way to change the initiate so it's a little more helpful.
2) Not much we can do here, as we have to get the browser to open a window...
3) Hehehe, try being in my shoes, everyone goes to my business website to ask HCL questions, we've literally had to put a referrer check in so we're offline to people having the HCL cookie. I hated to do it, but I pay those operators real money, and it's not related to the business, thus the draconian measures.
One thing, if you haven't applied the current hotfix yet (located Here (http://www.helpcenterlive.com/dru/node/17)) do so. It's fixes a nasty security bug where operators can get admin permissions. 2.1.5 will include the fix.