Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: korsch on September 12, 2007, 06:21:47 PM

Title: The chat system doesn't work!
Post by: korsch on September 12, 2007, 06:21:47 PM
Hello,

I've installed the Help Center Live 2.1.4 and when I set the language to Portuguese the chat simply doesn't work! But when I change to english it works normaly. Any idea of what is causing this?  ???

PS: I tried also with the new version ( 2.1.5 ), and once again de same problem, and I've put the whole content of the portuguese.php file inside the english.php, and... same error... (the problem is in the file portuguese.php, but that file only contains the lang array, with the transalations   :-[

Title: Re: The chat system doesn't work!
Post by: victor on September 12, 2007, 09:20:17 PM
did you make some changes to the file? if you do, take a look at what you've done and check there is no    
apostrophize (') in the text

Post by: korsch on September 13, 2007, 12:30:37 AM
I've installed a fresh version, and I just set the language to Portuguese and the problem is the same :| This is a little bit weird...

Post by: HCL Admin on September 14, 2007, 12:38:58 AM
What version were you using originally?  There may be some things missing in the current file.  I'll do some checking of all the language files and see if there are some inconsistencies.