Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: eddie on September 18, 2007, 05:21:50 PM

Title: Page Not Found
Post by: eddie on September 18, 2007, 05:21:50 PM
I am trying to install version 2.1.5. I have evry thing installed in the right place when I run the setup I get a page can not be found.

Code:
Not Found
The requested URL /pilots/support/setup/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I even copied and pasted the url from my ftp in case I made a typo.
It installed it correctly from Fantasico but it was an old version and it wouldn't stay signed on. Does anyone have any ideas?
My server specs are

Server: Linux
PHP: 5
MYSQL: 5.0.27

Eddie

Title: Re: Page Not Found
Post by: HCL Admin on September 18, 2007, 07:12:40 PM
double check the permissions of the directory string.  Also check that the $conf['url'] is set correctly in the config.php file.  What version did you upgrade from?  2.1.2?

Post by: eddie on September 19, 2007, 12:31:19 AM
I got it working. I had the url wrong in the config file. Now it wont stay loged in. It stays on for a few minutes then it logs off.

Eddie

Post by: HCL Admin on September 19, 2007, 02:19:25 AM
What is the time at the server and the time at the computer your logged in at (don't worry about seconds, just physical time).

Post by: eddie on September 19, 2007, 03:55:12 PM
how do I tell what the server time is?

Eddie

Post by: eddie on September 20, 2007, 02:52:55 AM
Server Time is 21:44
Local Time is  18:44

Eddie

Post by: AMateos on September 20, 2007, 03:32:08 AM
Do it affects to HCL performance? Because my server has some minutes more...

Post by: HCL Admin on September 20, 2007, 09:25:43 PM
Actually, if it's more then (IIRC) 3 hours off it will cause issues.  If your following this thread, I'll be posting a new debug script today to look at issues with time and also an issue with visitor tracking.

The debug software will be located at: http://www.helpcenterlive.com/smf/index.php/topic,71.0.html and the version we will need will be 0.3

Post by: eddie on September 21, 2007, 01:18:44 AM
The debug.php did not work. It still logs me off. I have tried it on IE and Firefox browsers.

Eddie

Post by: HCL Admin on September 21, 2007, 01:03:51 PM
please PM me the base url (i.e. http://www.example.com/hcl) of your HCL install.  The debug just gives me further information about the environment.