Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: mdmdesign on November 02, 2007, 04:23:59 AM

Title: New installation but many bugs. Can't launch request monitor
Post by: mdmdesign on November 02, 2007, 04:23:59 AM
I installed the hcl 2.1.5 version and everything went out fine. I set the permission right and managed to connect to mysql. After that, when I login as admin I see the panel and menus, but on the top left side of the page I always see some code elements, mostly an simple ">" Seems like some code is not being interpreted right. Even so I could setup operators and departments, but when I try to launch the "Launch Request Monitor" (javascript) nothing happens.

That all on firefox, because when I use MS Explorer 6 with the admin, an annoying error message window promts everytime: Error on line: 1 - Debug? Yes or Not.

I have reinstalled hcl several times and even tried the 2.1.4 version, but I get the same problems always.

Any ide please?

Title: Re: New installation but many bugs. Can't launch request monitor
Post by: victor on November 02, 2007, 08:20:45 PM
did you try this debug file?

http://www.helpcenterlive.com/smf/index.php/topic,71.0.html

Title: Re: New installation but many bugs. Can't launch request monitor
Post by: HCL Admin on November 03, 2007, 09:53:36 AM
Yes, if you could send myself or Victor a PM of where the base of your site is, and upload that file to said base, we can take a look at the install.  Additionaly this will show us the webserver and php versions, operating system and much of it's configuration, etc.  For this reason it's not wise to use the debug if the site is running correctly, however as a diagnostic tool, it is darn helpful.. :)