Help Center Live Community

Support => Daily Operations => Topic started by: Matt Waller on November 20, 2007, 03:10:13 AM

Title: Initiate Chat In New Window
Post by: Matt Waller on November 20, 2007, 03:10:13 AM
Is it possible to code so that the initate chat icon pops up in a new "small" window? I am finding it difficult to change the icon to my own larger design because it interferes with the table on my pages movig everything around. Keep in mind, I am no programer or web designer so I hope this makes sense. The problem is that the default icon is to small and not noticeable.

Matt

Title: Re: Initiate Chat In New Window
Post by: victor on November 20, 2007, 04:54:09 PM
I havent tested if it can be changed to a small windows, but it's incorrect to do that, because of the pop up blocker option on every browser.

About your problem, is strange that it's moving everything around.  Can you send a screenshoot of the problem?

Post by: Matt Waller on November 20, 2007, 08:59:12 PM
Victor,

here is a screen shot. Arrows showing the initiat icon and the initiat close icon.

Matt

Post by: victor on November 20, 2007, 10:01:15 PM
I've checked your image and the code is not moving anything around, please describe again your problem

Thanks

Post by: Matt Waller on November 21, 2007, 07:34:38 AM
Thanks Victor! I didn't realize it, but I had mistakenly altered the code that HCL generates. Once I fixed that, all is well.

Matt