Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: 4GoodSolutions on November 22, 2007, 03:09:20 PM

Title: 2 style related problems
Post by: 4GoodSolutions on November 22, 2007, 03:09:20 PM
Hello,

I have installed and everything works well. However, I have 2 unpleasant problems that I need to solve:

1) I have set bigger font size for both operator window and guest window. But as soon someone click on 'Send' button - font size decreases to old values!! How is that possible?

2) I can't find a CSS instance for department drop down menu if live chatt is off line.

I would appreciate any help.

Regards...

Title: Re: 2 style related problems
Post by: victor on November 22, 2007, 04:32:13 PM
Hi,

1) what change did you make to do that and where? so we can make a test from here and try it

2) what exactly do you want to do? because there is a drop down menu when you clic an offline icon, do you want to change the look of this dropdown menu?

Post by: 4GoodSolutions on November 22, 2007, 05:13:00 PM
Hi,

1) what change did you make to do that and where? so we can make a test from here and try it

2) what exactly do you want to do? because there is a drop down menu when you clic an offline icon, do you want to change the look of this dropdown menu?

1) I have just changed the size for body, td, a  to 11px instead for 10.

2) Exactly that one. I want to change the font of drop down menu and decrease its font size.

Post by: victor on November 22, 2007, 05:20:44 PM
for the second question (the first one I'm trying) did you try editing the hcl/templates/Bliss/live_divert.tpl?

There you will find (aprox on  line 54) this: <select name="departmentid">

Post by: victor on November 22, 2007, 05:21:47 PM
about the first question, which file did you edit? chat.css? monitor.css? both ones?

Post by: 4GoodSolutions on November 22, 2007, 05:44:07 PM
for the second question (the first one I'm trying) did you try editing the hcl/templates/Bliss/live_divert.tpl?

There you will find (aprox on  line 54) this: <select name="departmentid">

Yes, I found that, but there is only '><input type="text" name="name" value="" size="20" '

I have changed 20 to 15 which just give shorter length of field. I'm not sure if it is possible to add css class there?

Post by: 4GoodSolutions on November 22, 2007, 05:45:18 PM
about the first question, which file did you edit? chat.css? monitor.css? both ones?

chat.css and live.css. Attached zip with all css that I'm usign with G template.

Post by: victor on November 22, 2007, 06:04:44 PM
1. about the drop down menu you can use this:

<select name="departmentid" style="font-size: 2mm" size="1">

2. about the font size: Add this code to the chat.css file and change the size as you want

operator {
   font-family: Verdana;
   color: #444444;
   font-size: 17px;
}

Post by: 4GoodSolutions on November 22, 2007, 06:29:22 PM
2. about the font size: Add this code to the chat.css file and change the size as you want

operator {
   font-family: Verdana;
   color: #444444;
   font-size: 17px;
}

I have done this, but the problem is still there. The size of font in operators and users chat windows resizes by it self!! I have never encountered such problem before. Any idea?

Post by: 4GoodSolutions on November 22, 2007, 06:44:06 PM
1. about the drop down menu you can use this:

<select name="departmentid" style="font-size: 2mm" size="1">

Yes, this one work :-) However, is it possible to set a font-family too? I have tried, but nothing happens...

Post by: victor on November 22, 2007, 08:23:51 PM
yes you can

<select name="departmentid" size="1" style="font-size: 10px; font-family: Tahoma">

Post by: 4GoodSolutions on November 23, 2007, 03:17:51 AM
yes you can

<select name="departmentid" size="1" style="font-size: 10px; font-family: Tahoma">

Yes, it works! Thanks!