Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: Jaz_Trio on December 16, 2007, 04:52:49 AM

Title: New Installed
Post by: Jaz_Trio on December 16, 2007, 04:52:49 AM
Hi all,

OK I installed this via my Cpanel - I am wanting to add the code to my pages so that customers can see if I am online, click and chat with me RIGHT then, if they have questions or issues with orders, or just want questions answered asap.

I created a user, created departments, ect - I added the code to my template, but it always says I am off line, I dont know how to get it to say I am "online" so that people can chat with me?

Also, is there a way to customize the colors at all, not that that's a big deal just wondering!

Thanks
Jenn

Title: Re: New Installed
Post by: victor on December 17, 2007, 05:20:01 PM
hi, did you lunch the Live Help window?

Post by: Jaz_Trio on December 18, 2007, 01:54:08 AM
Yes sorry - I did - I am using Firefox as a browser, I saw that sometimes it does not work with IE. I installed it by just clicking the button on my cpanel, so it was automatic -

Post by: victor on December 18, 2007, 06:32:24 PM
which version are you using? If it's not the latest, I recommend you to install the last one manually.

Post by: HCL Admin on December 27, 2007, 09:23:03 PM
I don't believe Fantastico has 2.1.5 yet, it's probably 2.1.4, if so the update is very easy.