Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: littleolemedesigns on February 28, 2008, 12:05:34 AM

Title: New chat notification...??
Post by: littleolemedesigns on February 28, 2008, 12:05:34 AM
First of all.. I am loving this software  ;D and have plans to install it on 2 of my clients ecommerce stores if I can get a few things worked out on it.

I'm not getting notification sounds on one computer, and getting sounds on the other.. I'm only getting sounds when quicktime is installed... I can listen to other mp3's through my browser without quicktime being installed.. so why can't I hear these sounds?

Also, is the window supposed to blink with new messages or chat requests?  If not.. can it be made to and how would I do it?

Thanks so much again for the awesome software!!! :D

Title: Re: New chat notification...??
Post by: 4GoodSolutions on February 28, 2008, 03:43:45 AM
First of all.. I am loving this software  ;D and have plans to install it on 2 of my clients ecommerce stores if I can get a few things worked out on it.

I'm not getting notification sounds on one computer, and getting sounds on the other.. I'm only getting sounds when quicktime is installed... I can listen to other mp3's through my browser without quicktime being installed.. so why can't I hear these sounds?

I have fixed my sound problems with help from this topic:

http://www.helpcenterlive.com/smf/index.php/topic,349.0.html