Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: webmasteroy on June 25, 2008, 06:50:30 AM

Title: Using HCL with SSL and on Seperate Domain....
Post by: webmasteroy on June 25, 2008, 06:50:30 AM
Ok, so I have had numerous problems with this system which is unfortunate as I am loving it!

1.  I had the system working earlier when I had it installed on one domain.  But then I decided to reinstall a new version on a separate domain located on the same server using the same Database.

So it installed all okay and stuff and the images are displaying properly with this new https:// installation although when I login to the admin and go to the Live Help admin side.   It won't change the image on the hxxp:  domain it always say's offline.

2.  The WinApp, when I try using it it doesn't allow me to keep the images on this was on the old hxxp:  installation they stay offline unless I use web based control.   As well as I can not use it to chat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Title: Re: Using HCL with SSL and on Seperate Domain....
Post by: webmasteroy on June 25, 2008, 07:45:01 PM
I have now noticed whenever I install it, it always displays the live support offline even when we are logged into the live help window and have it set on!. . .  When you click the offline button it allows you to fill out your nickname and talk to a representative so. . . .