Help Center Live Community

Support => Unofficial WinApp Support => Topic started by: hsg944 on October 10, 2008, 07:53:34 AM

Title: WinApp client Area Locked
Post by: hsg944 on October 10, 2008, 07:53:34 AM
Hi,

i bought Winapp sometime ago but never used it.  but when i tried to login to my client area then it says that my account is locked for security reason and an email has been sent with unlock key.  But i haven't recieved email after waiting for 3-4 hours.  Could you unlock it or let me know whom i can contact.

Regards,

Title: Re: WinApp client Area Locked
Post by: Monty on October 10, 2008, 04:31:26 PM
i bought Winapp sometime ago but never used it.  but when i tried to login to my client area then it says that my account is locked for security reason and an email has been sent with unlock key.  But i haven't recieved email after waiting for 3-4 hours.  Could you unlock it or let me know whom i can contact.

Unfortunately for you, HCL is under new ownership and everything that has gone before is no longer so I don't know who you would contact regarding this matter.

On the bright side, a better version of HCL is nearly ready for beta testing and a new client is on the cards as well.  Please check back regularly to these forums to see the progress of both HCL and the new client.