Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: arbchoudary on December 01, 2008, 01:28:23 PM

Title: Every time it is showing unfortunately there are no operators available to assis
Post by: arbchoudary on December 01, 2008, 01:28:23 PM
Hi I have just installed  Help Live Center.   All is working great really but I am not able to chat with visitors even if operators are available.  Every time it is showing unfortunately there are no operators available to assist you at the moment.
Any Help??

ramesh

Title: Re: Every time it is showing unfortunately there are no operators available to assis
Post by: evil villain on December 02, 2008, 05:49:40 PM
Same here, I am ure it has been posted somewhere, as soon as I found a solution I will repost it here. 

hxxp: www. helpcenterlive. com/smf/installation_help_software_support/status_offline_even_when_im_online-t560. 0. html

Havent helped me, but it might be useful for others

Title: Re: Every time it is showing unfortunately there are no operators available to a
Post by: MizzBia on December 03, 2008, 05:31:43 PM

It could be the live help code button you generated. . .  I had that problem at the beginning so I tried generating a different button and it worked.  Its worth a try

Title: Re: Every time it is showing unfortunately there are no operators available to assis
Post by: Specializedheli on December 03, 2008, 08:30:47 PM
This should work if not done earlier--,
Go to the assignments page and make sure that all of the Check boxes are checked for all of the assignments you want that operator to have.  Click edit and it will save the assigment as checked on and your online status should work.

Post by: Nix on December 09, 2008, 01:55:33 PM
Same here [2]