Help Center Live Community

Development => Module Development => Topic started by: Nilpo on December 06, 2008, 07:38:32 AM

Title: PayPal (IPN) Integration Module
Post by: Nilpo on December 06, 2008, 07:38:32 AM
Hey, guys.

I'm considering writing a PayPal module for HCL and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested.   I'm a PayPal developer and I have experience writing IPN-enabled applications.   Most often, I create user-based system that perform automated account creation upon receipt of PayPal payment verification.   I would like to incorporate a similar feature into HCL.   Essentially, this would allow you to accept pre-service payments via HCL and receive payment verification before providing service.

I'm also an Authorize. Net developer and would most likely create a similar module using that payment gateway as well.

Anyone interested?  Feature suggestions?

Thanks.

Title: Re: PayPal (IPN) Integration Module
Post by: zmanit on December 08, 2008, 06:55:48 PM
Yes, that would be nice?

Post by: siforek on January 12, 2009, 01:10:33 PM
IMO, I'd say it's hardly worth the effort.  Just because you know how to do something doesn't mean you should.  There may be a few people out there that would like to charge for live support that way, but I don't think there'd be enough demand to waist your time.  Just my 2 cents.

Post by: kotau on February 06, 2009, 06:28:32 AM
I would find these modules to be very useful.

Have you made any progress?

Post by: wizard101 on October 24, 2010, 06:44:15 AM
That would be great as soon as you finished then let me know how much you will charge and lets move forward.  thanks