Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: twilson on March 26, 2009, 10:10:18 PM

Title: Operators always busy
Post by: twilson on March 26, 2009, 10:10:18 PM
Our help center live installation has broken.  Nothing has been changed on it, but with operators logged in, we can not start chat requests.  It always says all operators are busy.  It does show on/offline correctly and shows the correct department online, but still we can not chat.

On a possibly related note, if I try to start an operator chat I get this error message.  This happened to me also when I tried a clean install.

Incorrect integer value: 'op_8' for column 'chatid' at row 1

INSERT INTO `sessions` (chatid,assignid,departmentid,operatorid,nick,timeo,timeg,alert) VALUES ("op_8", "0", "0", "8", "Tyler", UNIX_TIMESTAMP(), UNIX_TIMESTAMP(), "opchat")

chatid is an integer so why is it trying to put a string in there?

Title: Re: Operators always busy
Post by: MisterP on June 26, 2009, 11:37:46 AM
Hi.  i'm having exactly the same problem.  Did you manage to find a solution for this?

I installed a fresh instance of HCL

My server: Apache/2. 2. 11 (Win32) PHP/5. 2. 10

Post by: twilson on June 26, 2009, 03:29:20 PM
Nope, had to switch to another online help system.

Post by: Ast Derek on July 17, 2009, 04:40:01 AM
Found same problem.  The error message says the column table and the value to be inserted mismatch: trying to insert op_8 into an INTEGER type column (table: sessions, column chatid), so I went to the SQL admin, and changed the column type to VARCHAR.