Help Center Live Community

Support => Installation Help & Software Support => Topic started by: mdlesk on April 29, 2009, 05:40:48 PM

Title: Error after Install
Post by: mdlesk on April 29, 2009, 05:40:48 PM
I was getting the typical "Unable to create temporary directory" and I fixed that issue by setting $use_sub_dirs to false; however, now I am getting the below error.  The admin section works fine, but the main page produces this error:

Warning: main(\\boswinfs01\home\users\web\b1147\ez. dlesktech\dlesktech\support\compile/. . /. . /. . /modules/HelpCenter/index. php) [function. main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \\boswinfs01\home\users\web\b1147\ez. dlesktech\dlesktech\support\compile\%%-12^%%-126713066^module. tpl. php on line 10

Warning: main() [function. include]: Failed opening '\\boswinfs01\home\users\web\b1147\ez. dlesktech\dlesktech\support\compile/. . /. . /. . /modules/HelpCenter/index. php' for inclusion (include_path='. ;c:\php\includes') in \\boswinfs01\home\users\web\b1147\ez. dlesktech\dlesktech\support\compile\%%-12^%%-126713066^module. tpl. php on line 10

Title: Re: Error after Install
Post by: Destro on May 06, 2009, 05:36:46 PM
Hello,

The problem for both of those issues is that PHP can't write to the web directory, you should edit the permissions for the compile and cache directory's to something like 777, or make the user account running apache (or any other web server) the owner and/or editor of the folder.

Destro