Help Center Live Community
April 18, 2014, 08:09:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ability to login from Cpanel  (Read 3283 times)
Dale S
Not too much to say...

« on: June 01, 2008, 02:01:41 AM »

I run a small web hosting company and each customer has a control panel with their account.  I'm using Cpanel for all accounts.  Cpanel has a trouble ticket program but it is less than adequate.  Instead of using Cpanel I forward the service request to HCL (Currently have version 1. 2. 6).  The problem with this is that a person logs into his control panel and then clicks on the icon to create a service ticket.  He then has to login to HCL.  If he has never put in a trouble ticket before, he even has to register. 

Does anybody know a way of making a link from cpanel that would go to HCL and already have the customer logged in? I'm sure this would mean that I would have to set up a HCL account for each customer and possibly install a script as I add customers.   If anybody has any ideas please let me know. 

Thank You
Dale
HostV
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 05:43:14 AM »

Hi,

This is fairly to integrate if you just want a link added in cPanel without any authentications done, and I'd recommend just doing that by editing the cpanel's tempalte that you're using.

Try contacting cpanel via www. cpanel. net 's support, they can give you some tips on this!

Good luck :)

HostV - VPS Hosting - hxxp: www. hostv. com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: