Help Center Live Community
April 20, 2014, 11:50:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems of sending and act of receiving of messages in chat  (Read 17783 times)
jokerbhz
Not too much to say...

« on: June 26, 2007, 06:47:49 PM »

The customer sends the order of chat I receives normally accepts. So that as much in the screen of the customer of the following o error.

error of page

When I consult the error in the IE has the following content.

Line: 307
caractere: 102
erro: sequence constant no finished
code: 0
URL: http://suporte.solonfreitassistemas.com/live/chat/main.php?admin&chatid=3

Line: 9
caractere: 1
erro: 'parent.window.Chat' he is null or it is not an object
URL: http://suporte.solonfreitassistemas.com/live/chat/top.php?admin&chatid=3&time=1182879718&admin

caractere: 20
URL: http://suporte.solonfreitassistemas.com/live/chat/display.php?admin&chatid=3&time=1182879718&admin

caractere: 1
URL: http://suporte.solonfreitassistemas.com/live/chat/send.php?admin&chatid=3&time=1182879718&admin

HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 07:08:10 PM »

I'm guessing this is IE that's puking. 

If so, two things, make sure you have Java installed, it isn't by default, and the built in java scripting is junk.  visit http://java.sun.com

Also, set your server as a trusted site.  IE locks the control from working properly.  It's your server, I hope you can trust it. Cheesy

how may I help you today?
jokerbhz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 07:36:44 PM »

Yesterday when I installed the application functioned perfectly. The problem I believe that I would not be of java it because I made the installation now of java it again in mine schemes being that yesterday he had functioned perfectly. E today already started to give this error, of execution of script in the page. I really do not know what it can be I wait plus some ideia.
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 07:40:59 PM »

So if I understand you right, yesterday it worked fine, and now it doesn't.  The question then is, what changed.  The script can't change itself, so that leaves the browser.  Have you tried the site in a different browser?

jokerbhz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 07:43:28 PM »

I am using the same one schemes that I used yesterday to effect the installation I did not make no alteration or update in windows. I do not know because it does not want to function
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 07:46:12 PM »

Ok, I'm trying to help you, but you need to answer all the questions, have you tried another browser?

jokerbhz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 07:50:42 PM »

I did not try to use other to browser not. what I am thinking about making and reinstalling the application. Again. Because the majority uses IE then to function itself in firefox and in the IE it has not felt.
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 08:00:39 PM »

Is this happening on the operator side or the client side.  I have not gotten one report of an issue on the client side, however the operator side has to do things differently because you have more control over the chat.  If the issue is on the operator side, you will find more then one post about it here on these forums, and the fixes detailed have worked every time.  Judging from the views on those topics, it's a fair guess many people have had the same problem, and those fixes resolved it.

If you wish to re-install, feel free to do so.  Until your ready to accept help, there's little point to my wasting my time on it.

Edit: Ok, I'm not doing ANYMORE answering of questions until I've had my first pot of coffee and DEFINITELY not when I'm out of cigarettes...  (I actually made someone run to the store for some shortly after this post.)

Jokerbhz, my humble appologies for being less then helpful in this post.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 10:24:00 PM by mlzhosting » Logged

jokerbhz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 08:03:00 PM »

I made the reinstallation and the devil of chat functioned perfectly now goes to configure and to change for pt br and to see if it goes to function and to continue functioning equal was yesterday or if it goes to give problem again.
jokerbhz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 09:21:10 PM »

Now I discovered that the problem is giving because of the archive of language /lang. Now that I modified the archive of English for Portuguese does not function chat. Of the same the error that was giving previously. Being that alone I edited in the archive the translation of pt for br. E renomeie the archive portuguese for inglish system to accept it
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 09:23:45 PM »

The only save place to change the language is in the config file.

jokerbhz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 09:35:29 PM »

It looks at I modified then as asked for in the archive config.php of english for portuguese plus all time that use the archive portuguese it leaves to function only functions english because?
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 09:41:03 PM »

Joker, I can't understand what your asking.  If there is anyone else Brazilian out there, could really use some help here...

jokerbhz
Not too much to say...

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »

I go to explain you again when dumb the archive english for portuguese chat stops to function of the o informed error above. I am analizando line for line of the translation to see if meeting some thing.
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2007, 10:05:38 PM »

That is possible.  I don't see any PHP errors, but if there is a $lang key missing, that could cause all sorts of issues.  I really don't like the way the langs are done right now...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: