Help Center Live Community
April 21, 2014, 03:01:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with OS Ticket  (Read 11040 times)
n_santhanakrishnan
Not too much to say...

« on: July 15, 2007, 09:00:14 AM »

Sir,
  Users post ticket to me. I reply to them. They give view status and type e-mail and ticket no. and when they click on the ticket, the following errors are displayed:

Warning: include_once(/home/thiruvar/public_html/helpcenter/compile/%%-12/%%-126713066/../../../modules/osTicket/view.php?a=view) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thiruvar/public_html/helpcenter/compile/%%-12/%%-126713066/module.tpl.php on line 10

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/thiruvar/public_html/helpcenter/compile/%%-12/%%-126713066/../../../modules/osTicket/view.php?a=view' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thiruvar/public_html/helpcenter/compile/%%-12/%%-126713066/module.tpl.php on line 10

And there I want to know another thing, users use email and ticket no to sign in. If a user with same e-mail submits 3 tickets, then he will be given 3 ticket no.  Whether he can use 1 ticket no to check all the tickets. If yes, then I think it is better to provide them user name and password and allow them to sign to that account and check the e-mails. I am saying this because, 1st ticket no. will allow you to  see all three tickets and again 2nd ticket also shows the same. It sometimes creates errors.
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 11:29:26 PM »

osTicket is no longer supported.

how may I help you today?
n_santhanakrishnan
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 03:19:24 AM »

Then Any other ticket system added??
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 04:47:19 AM »

I'm hoping to have a ticket system out next week.  We actually planned to have it out with version 2.1.3, however issues in the ticket system kept it under wraps for a little bit more.

n_santhanakrishnan
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 03:34:06 PM »

Sir,
  After adding, Please inform me.
houseofmax
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 11:36:18 PM »

I am in the process of enabling the Helpcenter for My AFF Program and got an error that the module doesn't exist; and when I tried to send a contact message, I got this error.  This looks like a server interface or connection problem.

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/goodnew2/public_html/support/class/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 209

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :25 in /home/goodnew2/public_html/support/class/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 209

Live Help
Thanks,
The GoodNews team
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 12:44:04 AM »

Is this in OS ticket or HCL?  If HCL, did you enter the mail server settings for the department?

n_santhanakrishnan
Not too much to say...

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 02:18:11 AM »

Sir,
  Have you added OS Ticket to HCL
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 03:05:18 AM »

I believe you misunderstand, osTicket will NEVER be added to HCL again.  It's a dead project for good reason.  There are two possible candidates for release, eTicket, and hclTicket.  I'm not sure which one will make it out the door first.

n_santhanakrishnan
Not too much to say...

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 05:15:41 PM »

Sir,
  Have you added eticket or HCL Ticket
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 01:44:15 AM »

Just about there, still cleaning up bugs.  Every bug I fix I seem to find 3 more Sad

n_santhanakrishnan
Not too much to say...

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 05:03:53 PM »

Sir,
  May I know approximately when you will complete the project.
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 06:50:57 PM »

There really isn't anyway to gauge that.  I certainly don't want to release anything that may contain security issues (I've found 6 potential ones already).  However the bug list is growing shorter everyday.  The main problem here is that there are some issues internal to eTicket, and some caused by integrating the two systems.  Any date I would give would be a guess.  Please remember that hclTicket will always take a back seat to the HCL core and work I actually receive payment for.  With that many variables, it makes it impossible to give a date.  Since I need the module myself, you can be assured I'm spending as much time as possible on it, however it just can not be a top priority, as we still have people with installation issues of the core code.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: