Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 11:43:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: three features  (Read 6550 times)
enkidu
Not too much to say...

« on: November 26, 2008, 06:08:40 PM »

1)There is max character limit.   If you wrote long enough message (in my case about 90 characters) it will lost in the Cyberspace.  I would like to write looooooong messages. 
2) File transfer restricted to about 40kb.   Come on! Its 1/3 of picture isn't it? I would like to send 1Mb files at least
3) There is iso-8859-1 everywhere.   Do you people realize - there is whole world out there? And the latin alphabet is not the only one used? I would like to write in my native language.   UTF-8 maybe?
4) There is almost no sound on filrefox/linux.   All U can hear is "Chat request incoming".   Why I can hear that and not the other sounds? I would really like to know that. 

And finally: I like HCL.   Its cool.   It's neat.   But I would like to know what the hell is going on here? Is this project dead? Is this forum is not the right place to discuss issues? Basically: where IS everyone? On the baner on the top of the forum there is an info: HCL was bought.   I was thought it was GPL? Is it commercial now? I WOULD LIKE TO PAY SOMEBODY TO GET IT WORK.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 06:15:36 PM by enkidu » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: