Help Center Live Community
April 23, 2014, 09:57:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: User Invite  (Read 7293 times)
salviamexico
Not too much to say...

« on: September 20, 2007, 03:29:06 AM »

It would be great if you can invite the people browsing the webpage with a pop up or something.

Thanks for this great script, I'm pretty sure in just a few time it i going to be the best.
AMateos
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 03:35:08 AM »

I agree with salviamexico, the actual system dont work with more than 1 domain per hcl install.

Sotem.es - Spanish hosting with MSN Support
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 09:31:11 PM »

Agreed, there are some issues in 2.x that we need to work around for 3.x  I think there needs to be more then one way to invite.  It seems like some setups just do not want to allow it, for little to no reason (at one point we copied an entire install to one of my servers and it was still broken, finally turned out that it was some CSS that was causing the issue!)  Another thing we run into is conflicting java scripts.  This all leads to some hard to track issues. Sad

how may I help you today?
cbeller
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 05:47:14 AM »

I'm glad this was suggested. I've set HCL up for the bosses site and he likes it, but the one feature lacking is this exact thing. It would be so nice if these chats would open up in a little IM type window. What I have been noticing (granted only been using for a few days) is particularly in tabbed browsing, the chat window opens up in a fully maximized tab in the browser.

There are some boxed solutions that function the way he wants, but I would prefer to make a donation to an open source product than purchasing the boxed version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: