Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 12:20:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SERIAL KEY  (Read 9800 times)
virtusviaggi
Not too much to say...

« on: April 07, 2009, 06:37:36 AM »

hello,
I have a client that want to purchase for him the windows application (the one that I have downloaded from downloads section) and has the limitation of 15min
demo version is working like a charm, could you please tell me where I could buy a new serial please?
Jorge
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 07:51:05 PM »

Quote from: virtusviaggi link=topic=939. msg3863#msg3863 date=1239082656
hello,
I have a client that want to purchase for him the windows application (the one that I have downloaded from downloads section) and has the limitation of 15min
demo version is working like a charm, could you please tell me where I could buy a new serial please?

I can't believe! We get a HCL, but we can not use. . .  I'm living this. . .  is it true? Who is using HCL completly? Do you know some?
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 07:59:10 PM »

Virtusvlaggi - You are posting in the wrong board. This is for the official HCLApp, which was never released. You are talking about the unofficial winapp for hcl. As for the serial, if you read the board description it says "No, you can't get a new license." So there you have it. You are out of luck bud!

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 04:08:09 AM »

Thanks Spenser..

how may I help you today?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: