Help Center Live Community
April 25, 2014, 07:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to the customer request?  (Read 3643 times)
Lamboz
Not too much to say...

« on: February 18, 2009, 12:24:37 AM »

Hi,
I have multiples problems.

First, I'm using the demo for this, but it those the same on my website.
I logged in to the admin section and I clicked "Live chat". . . 
I was also doing the customer, of course with the Operator's side, I was my IP and stuff.

But, how do the customer request a chat? I tryed to reload the page but shows the contact form, I clicked the ". . . Live chat. . . " text, and it says:
"Unfortunately there are no operators available to assist you at the moment. "

But, I was still online with the other operator chat, how comes the customer side doesn't see the operator?

Thanks,
John.
diy
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 07:58:44 PM »

I think I have the same problem I get to a point where as a client  i see the operator online I press the image and I get "Please wait while we connect you"

An an operator i dont get a message that a client is requesting assistance  and i cant also commumicate with other operator though i see them online,

Statistics show the requests so they do arrive on the system but i (the operator) cannot pick up the request
jsalis
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 07:19:11 AM »

I am having exactly the same issue.  First I installed 217 after downloading it from the site.  I followed the instructions to the letter.  After getting completely frustrated with that I installed 215 using Plesk application installer.  Both times I got this exact issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: