Help Center Live Community
April 16, 2014, 10:54:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions to Motivate and Speed Up The Processes  (Read 2187 times)
Inspiron
Not too much to say...

« on: February 19, 2010, 02:13:31 AM »

Hi board members.     Who am I to talk?  I just think that if you add a donate button, or even a donate to Spencer button, it would help ease the stress of helpcenterlive management, or it would toss Spenser a bone who already is motivated, but then he would be able to further accelerate the development of the great piece of software, excellent look too.      I would maintain my post and see the numbers skyrocket on those who would make a payment for the worthy cause of development here.      Please do not delete my post.      This looks like a worthy chat application.      And I only want to inspire those capable developers and money talks, unless you are very wealthy and you might be already.    

Also, I am new, I don't know what a sticky is, so I am not going there.    But being  a web user I simply scanned some of the titles and it does seem that there are a good number of people who are willing to pay someone to help.  

I saw the donate button at the top. . . . but I am talking about one for paid support.   Most companies offer some kind of support, but paid support, and place  more emphasis on it.  
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 02:25:45 AM by Inspiron » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: