Help Center Live Community
April 24, 2014, 05:25:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks mlzhosting  (Read 4390 times)
DeadBeet
Not too much to say...

« on: July 05, 2007, 02:01:43 PM »

mlzhosting, I would like to say thanks for coding this wonderful script for free for everyone!  We really do appreciate it, and ontop of that, you give us fast and reliable support!  Once again, thanks for it man!!  Keep up the good work!
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 02:40:23 PM »

Well, I have to say, most of the code was written by Mike Bird, the original impetus behind HCL, however for me at least, it's so nice to see HCL back to life, additionally, the community that is forming around it is very nice to see.  We plan on sticking around, and now that there are three developers, I expect to see even more enhancements to what HCL can do.

Any Open Source project is about it's users.  One thing I've been trying very hard to do is let people know, it's ok, we care that you are having a problem with this or that.  For me, I want to see HCL become THE premier Help Center solution, which means more then just live help.  However it takes a lot of effort by a lot of people, certainly comments and questions from the community help drive that.

Seeing people use our software is a huge thank-you all in itself, but when member announce it, it sure makes some of the long nights (and longer IM conferences!) seem well worth it all.

Thanks to everyone that has pointed out a bug, deficiency, or great new feature request!

how may I help you today?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: