Help Center Live Community
July 22, 2014, 03:00:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The chat system doesn't work!  (Read 4551 times)
korsch
Not too much to say...

« on: September 12, 2007, 06:21:47 PM »

Hello,

I've installed the Help Center Live 2.1.4 and when I set the language to Portuguese the chat simply doesn't work! But when I change to english it works normaly. Any idea of what is causing this?  Huh

PS: I tried also with the new version ( 2.1.5 ), and once again de same problem, and I've put the whole content of the portuguese.php file inside the english.php, and... same error... (the problem is in the file portuguese.php, but that file only contains the lang array, with the transalations   Embarrassed
victor
HCL Member

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 09:20:17 PM »

did you make some changes to the file? if you do, take a look at what you've done and check there is no    
apostrophize (') in the text

korsch
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 12:30:37 AM »

I've installed a fresh version, and I just set the language to Portuguese and the problem is the same :| This is a little bit weird...
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 12:38:58 AM »

What version were you using originally?  There may be some things missing in the current file.  I'll do some checking of all the language files and see if there are some inconsistencies.

how may I help you today?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: