Help Center Live Community
April 19, 2014, 01:13:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queue System for chat  (Read 10345 times)
cururu
Not too much to say...

« on: November 23, 2007, 07:42:25 PM »

Hi there,

Thanks for this great application, it works perfectly!

I got some minor problems because i choosed to work with portuguese language, but after reading this forum i found that some translations references were missing on the language file and i fixed it. I also had to translate to brazilian portuguese. Now its perfect!

I would like to suggest a queue system for the chat function. I search a lot for this and there nothing about it. Its very usefull when the operators are all busy, the guest joins a queue that shows his number. Like: "You are the 50th on queue" and this number decreases accordingly his position on the queue.

Is there possible?

Thanks again.
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 02:55:03 AM »

That's something I'd like to get into the 3 series, and it's really quite trivial.  Another option would be to offer to pop up a internet radio station of the admin's choice (or multiples) while they wait.  I even have the java player client, just haven't had a lot of time to play with that area.

how may I help you today?
Geneticus
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 03:57:13 PM »

Would be nice to offer a custom URL as well while waiting (in target=blank) to say let them search our internal KB while they are waiting.
shan2182
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 02:12:38 PM »

Can you please share your code?
Nic41
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 10:52:40 AM »

One of the first resources you want to take advantage of when attempting to locate the best bend dentist is a good search engine.  These provide local listings that also offer the ratings and reviews that consumers have given dental health providers.  This can be invaluable insight when it comes to selecting your new local dentist.  An office that comes well reviewed is one that is far more likely to provide stellar services than one that has no consumer feedback at all.  Your goal is to find an office that is not only well reviewed, but one that is able to accommodate your specific, special needs.

buderim dentist
dentist Buderim
sunshine coast dentist
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: