Help Center Live Community
April 20, 2014, 07:29:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update is coming.. really..  (Read 16038 times)
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« on: September 17, 2009, 01:08:46 AM »

Hey everybody..

We're not dead, just busy. Thanks to all for helping us out while some in the team are dealing with personal matters that's pulled them away from getting the next release done.

Really appreciate you all, especially Spenser for his TLC!

We'll be updating you all soon!

HCL Crew

how may I help you today?
Parcye
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 09:34:48 AM »

Do you have any kind of ETA?
SpenserJ
HCL Regular

Some helpful guy

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 10:04:40 AM »

Seems I can't stay away... I want hcl3 out so badly Tongue But as for their ETA... it comes when it comes. Check back every so often and you may get lucky one day

I am NOT a developer for HelpCenterLive. I am just trying to help out anyone that has issues. If you have a problem, check the list of fixes and then create a new topic
drankur
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 08:58:56 PM »

can we know the feature list of version 3
Tobes
Not too much to say...

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 03:28:08 PM »

blimey I was visiting this site for months and it was down, i thought HCL was dead as a dodo so Ive been using other software.

I look forward to V3, Im happy to pay for it, but like some one else mentioned in another thread, it needs to reside locally or its no good for sites that use an SSL certificate, the software I am using at the moment I had to remove from a shopping cart so I got no security warnings.

I feel Live Help is most relevant for websites that do money transactions, from my experience people use it most when money is in question, or there is an emergency, otherwise my web users seem to prefer email, all websites taking money and storing personal details should really use SSL.

I hope HCL 3 is coming soon, Ive been waiting 1 or 2 years now, still checking in tho, Ive not given up hope Smiley

Take care HCL crew.

T
steve.davis
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 06:18:31 PM »

As version 3 is about to be released, will it also include 'Trouble Tickets' as shown on the screen shots section of this website?  The screen shots look much nicer than the version 2.  1.  7 that I am currently using at hxxp: support. extrahelp. us   Thanks for all the hard work everyone is putting into this product. 
sunny123
Not too much to say...

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 08:48:17 AM »

You cannot wow power leveling appear that way wow power leveling if you try everything wow power leveling possible to get him back.  You cannot chase him or beg him to love you again.  You cannot aion kina let him see you cry or lose your pride and dignity.  Stand up tall buy wow gold and show him you gold in wow can have a life without him and do not wow gold eu let the breakup wow gold cheap control your life.  Think of yourself cheap aion power leveling and your own needs.  There are other people that are concerned about EVE ISK you and will help you through this dark time in your life if you let them.  Your family will show you the love and support you so badly need right now and your friends will be glad to take you out for a good time.  But, you should not be dwelling on your ex boyfriend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: