Help Center Live Community
July 23, 2014, 02:58:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: v 2.1.4 - Image code generation - 404  (Read 6661 times)
Joe Beauchamp
Not too much to say...

« on: November 18, 2008, 06:12:51 PM »

Not much to say -- being at the top, just getting the software, well, it was a bit of a turnoff to simply get a 404 trying to generate the first thing.   I just did a vanilla install.   Hopefully, this is not a redundant message for you -- I didn't see another.

thx
Ajay Parmar
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 03:31:10 PM »

Hi,

I also had this problem after my first installation.

But after spending so much time I find it was because of we are using image attribute after URL when we are clicking on that link like hxxp: localhost/livesupport/admin/code. php?image

So you have to Just remove image from here and replace it with any string like imcode and also change in PHP script in which we are using this string to get image.

Try it.  It will work.

Only problem is image string we are using so you have to just change URL and intended PHP script.

Let me know if you still have a problem.

Ajay A.  Parmar
Joe Beauchamp
Not too much to say...

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 08:58:18 PM »

NIce job!  Guess I need to learn more php -- I try to just hack at things and save my brain cells for doing stuff which isn't being done elsewhere, so I have no clue why this works (I haven't tried the code so I have no clue what it does), and it didn't blow up. . .  THX!!!! -- Joe B.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: