Help Center Live Community
April 19, 2014, 07:57:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to know more before I use  (Read 3772 times)
lorentza
Not too much to say...

« on: February 03, 2009, 08:02:31 PM »

My company has decided that they want to use HelpCenterLive to be more interactive with their customers/users.  We ran across this program and I am excited to use it.  My boss is wondering about a couple things:

-1- does HCL show when we are online and offline? if so how? if it does, does it show an email option when offline?
-2- does it allow users to ask questions to different departments, so that one person doesn't get slammed with questions?
-3- does the HCL icon show up on the site you are linking it to? If so, is there any way to get rid of that? We want to use our own button. . .
-4- what are the pros/cons of HCL?

If there are any other things that you want to let me know about Help Center Live, that would be great too! We are just trying to understand the program and make a good decision.

Thanks in advance.
lordlex
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 01:17:01 AM »

-1- Yes, it show an custom icon for online/offline status.  When offline, it show a contact form; you can select department.
-2- Yes.  It also have option after a number of seconds, if the operator don't accept the chat, it will pass the call to the next free operator.
-3- You can use your own custom icons for online/offline.  You can use a different icon for each department you have.
-4- That's a good question. . .  i dunno what to say. . .  Personaly I have a problem with the license. . .  but i still think on it. . .

Well. . .  I hope this info help you at least a bit. . .  I search for more info too and what I said is from my own experience testing HCL. . .  and it's a good ideea you get it and test it yourself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: