Help Center Live Community
April 23, 2014, 01:05:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: intergrating with phpbb  (Read 13944 times)
supert8ch
Not too much to say...

« on: January 23, 2009, 03:34:56 AM »

Can HCL be intergrated with phpbb to use the member list? I run a support forum and would like to have a ticket system that infroms members of curtain forums to be notified that there is a ticket that needs help.  Is this possible?
supert8ch
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 04:42:25 AM »

Lots of people lokking but no one helping out.  Guess I need to find another system that might work. 
w3it
Not too much to say...

Resigned

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »

Yes it is possible.  I can think of several ways depending on how many members would be HCL operators.  Can you provide more details about your forum?

Regards
Ian
HCL User

Regards
Ian
supert8ch
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 05:09:18 PM »

We had been using SMF for a while and due to some issues with people hacking they messed up my database and forum.  So we are rebuilding with IcyPhoenix and would like to have a support ticket system for the members.  We support the communications industry and provide bits of information for end users on thier communications systems.  But there is times when they need more technical support then a FAQ.  So we are looking to have a ticket system in place that when a user needs more support they will submit a ticket and the system would then send out a email notification to all the technical members of that group to respond to.  I can provide you a direct link to the site if you wish, don't wish to place it on line yet till we get some more things ironed out. 
w3it
Not too much to say...

Resigned

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 01:40:34 AM »

No problem, send me a pm and I'll have a look.

Regards
Ian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: