Help Center Live Community
April 16, 2014, 05:20:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Without communication  (Read 11144 times)
carloshps
Not too much to say...

« on: August 11, 2007, 02:46:01 AM »

Expensive friends of f?rum? I am making the implementation of the HCL in the site of the work. Everything functioned perfectly? The installation, configuration, screens, etc? For the time being I am making local tests, that is, I am twirling it in my proper machine. What it is happening is that when I soon eat operator, open a screen as customer and ask for an aid window everything functions, appears the order for the operator, I accept and if they open the colloquy windows? The problem is? a time with the open windows there the messages is not passed? nothing that I write in the screen of the operator or in the one of the customer he is repassed for the other window? what he could be? I to be twirling local? or some another specific reason?

Somebody that already used it or uses could give a force to me?

Since already, debtor.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 03:00:44 AM by carloshps » Logged
venkatb
Not too much to say...

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 10:02:02 AM »

Hi,

Even I had the same problem, Do u see some special characters on window, something like <=

If yes then i have a solution

change <?php to <? and remove the white between <? and comments (just leave one space)

in config.php and version.php

Let me know if it wrks
HCL Admin
Administrator
HCL Superstar

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 10:38:06 AM »

Additionally, if that doesn't help, make sure your not using two windows of the same browser to do the chat, you get cookie contamination that way. Smiley

Carlos, be sure to post your native language, as it sure can help this dumb redneck understand the issue more completely. Smiley

how may I help you today?
carloshps
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 06:41:39 PM »

Very good!!!
Perfect!
Thank's
 Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: