Help Center Live Community
April 18, 2014, 01:15:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zen-Cart Integration  (Read 12562 times)
Monty
HCL Regular

back up.. Back Up.. BACK UP!

« on: June 03, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »

I've got a zen-cart integration module for HCL but don't know where to upload it.

robofish
Not too much to say...

I luv open source

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 07:22:47 PM »

Hi Monty,  That's kind of a big question.

I'm assuming that you have the zen cart mod downloaded from the zencart site.

First, download both the zen mod and HCL and unzip them on your local computer.

Then, you need to set up another directory under your main domain.   E. G.   "hxxp: www. yourdomain. com/zenstore/" and "hxxp: www. yourdomain. com/hcl/".   And upload HCL to your HCL directory.

Depending on how you want to do your mysql database, you can either combine your HCL database with the zencart database or create a new one.   I lean towards creating a new one just to avoid conflicts.   Install the database using the instructions provided with hcl.

After you've uploaded and installed HCL, use the code generator to generate the code and insert it in the zen-cart file per the zen mod instrucitons.   Sorry I'm not more specific, I'm on the road right now and don't have the particulars right now.

Upload the zen mod files per the zen mod instructions.   Configure in your boxes section.   It should work.

A few notes:

For your domain in the HCL config file, use your secure server i. e. , "https" otherwise you'll show something like "this page displays secure and non-secure items when you're in checkout.

Check the timers in the config files.   Some people seem to have trouble with that although I hadn't.

When you assign operators, be sure they're checked in the assignments otherwise it will always show off  line.

Good luck, again sorry if i was vague but the detailed instructions are provided with each of the downloads.   If you follow the instrucitons that comes with HCL and the Zen mod you shouldn't have any problems.   If you do have specific issues, check back.

Finally, it does work.   You can see it in action at clearlyoptics. com.

Early and Often
Monty
HCL Regular

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 01:46:34 AM »

Hi Monty,  That's kind of a big question.

I'm assuming that you have the zen cart mod downloaded from the zencart site.

No robofish.  I've made a sidebox to integrate HCL with Zen-Cart.  I never knew there was already a module on the zencart site.  Must look at it to see how it compares with mine.  My query was about where I upload my zencart integration on THIS site for others to download & make good use of.

Meshach
Not too much to say...

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 12:05:22 AM »

Hi, I am interested in Zen-cart integration.  Do you still have the module available?

Thanks,
Meshach
Monty
HCL Regular

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 03:48:26 AM »

Hi, I am interested in Zen-cart integration.  Do you still have the module available?

Yes I do.  PM me with your email address and I'll bundle it up for you and send it off.

kajunto
Not too much to say...

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 04:28:57 PM »

i have a zen-cart shop and cant seem to get the image to display on my home page.  it displays the link "live support - offline" but not the offline / online icon.
davidjackson
Not too much to say...

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 08:40:33 AM »

Hey I am also planning for the same if any body have used it please let me know how is it working?

courier jobs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: